With the use of streaming devices and streaming services you can get everything from Award winning movies to real time television sports. Below are ways of using your Internet for entertainment. A combination of a device that streams a streaming service and high speed Internet will allow you to pick the entertainment you want and not be forced to buy a bundle. This method has proved to allow customers to cut their cable and costs.
Check out the Streaming devices and services below to make your home entertainment central.
Movies & TV Services
- Hulu – A TV experience like no other. Discover Hulu’s collection of movies and shows. 50+ live TV channels. Tons of TV shows and movies. HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. Exclusive content. Largest streaming library. Exclusive Originals. Starting as low as $7.99 a month.
- Netflix – Watch Netflix movies and TV shows online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more. $7.99 a month.
- Sling TV – Live TV you love, only better. Start watching your favorite shows, sports, movies and more at an indus-try-leading price of just $25 a month.
- Amazon Prime Video – Stream thousands of movies and TV shows. 30-Day free trial. Unlimited streaming. Prime Membership benefits. $99.00 a year, or Monthly payments
- YouTube – Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family, and the world. Always Free.
- YouTube Premium – $11.99 per month. Enjoy no ads, downloads, and background play on YouTube and YouTube Music. Plus, access to all YouTube Originals.
- Pluto TV – Watch free TV and movies on your Android Phone and Android TV. Pluto TV has over one hundred live channels and thousands of movies. Get exclusive channels like the Pro Wrestling Channel, Anime All Day, Food TV, and the newest live college sports channels. Free.
- ESPN+ – Stream live sports, watch game replays, get video highlights, and access featured ESPN programming on your computer, mobile device, and TV. $4.99 a month.
- CBS All Access – Watch live TV shows, including sports events like NFL games, and over 10,000 on-demand CBS episodes across multiple devices. Just $5.99 a month.
- NFL Game Pass – Watch live NFL Preseason games, replay all 256 regular season games and listen to live game day radio broadcasts. $99.00 a year.
- Sony Crackle – Watch Hollywood movies for free—uncut and unedited—from your favorite genres like Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Crime and Comedy at just $7.99 month.
- NBA League Pass – In-arena stream during game breaks—no commercials. Live games for all teams (blackouts apply). All full game replays for all teams. Only $9.95 per month, or $99 for a year.
E-Sports & Original Content Services
- Twitch.tv – Welcome to a community where millions of people and thousands of interests collide in a beautiful explosion of video games, pop culture, and conversation. From classic TV show marathons to major e-sports tournaments, if you can imagine it, it’s probably live on Twitch right now. Free. Various subscription options available.
Remember to have an internet speed package that supports streaming to fully enjoy all of the offerings above.
Here is a link for this information in an easy 1-page sheet.