Careers at Conifer Communications
Working at Conifer
Conifer is a tight-knit team that’s passionate about helping the world make rural internet better. We’re lucky to work alongside some of the smartest people in our industry, all while serving the community we know and love. This is a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it. Our employees work from offices in San Andreas and Groveland CA, plus our techs work remotely in five counties and counting. No matter where you work, you’ll find the tools, benefits, support, and culture to succeed and be happy. We’re always looking for more innovative, smart people to join our talented crew.
Join our Team
We have an amazing presence in our current office locations and remotely across Sierras. Conifer gives you the tools to succeed—no matter where you’re located.
Benefits & Perks
gear and safety equipment provided
company vehicle for all site work
on the job
company growth bonuses
Conifer Communications is a wireless high-speed internet provider in Tuolumne, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, and Stanislaus counties. A locally owned company founded in 2008, with the operations office in Groveland CA. Conifer Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Location – San Andreas
Must have strong knowledge of Tuolumne and/or Calaveras counties and possess a valid driver’s license, with a good driving record.
Our company is looking to hire an Entry Level Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials, and tracking advertising. Your responsibilities will be to work closely with our marketing and sales team about ongoing campaigns. You’ll also provide administrative support to our teams.
To be chosen for this role, you must have some experience in social media management. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- High school diploma or GED; college or technical/vocational school is a plus
- Must have strong knowledge of Calaveras county.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong knowledge of the motherlode: community, terrain, and roads.
- Detail and process-oriented
- Ability to work independently: high energy, resourcefulness, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be at least 18 Years of age
Typical Week in this Role
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing managers.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company team, product, and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Wages
- Provided company gear and safety equipment.
- Company vehicle for site work
- On the job training
- Paid Holidays & vacations
- An opportunity to earn additional incentives through company growth goals
- Company growth bonuses
- Free Internet service if within the coverage area
About Conifer Communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Conifer Communications. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.